четвртак, 27. фебруар 2014.

Marron's health & beauty routine Vol.2

Now, the beauty routine. Yay, I have been wanting to do this since we started the blog.
  •  First and most important: For me, less is definitely more
  • I try to use natural products as much as I can, because they are excellent for the skin, but can be very expensive
  • Happy woman is a beautiful woman
Face:
As a cleanser, when I am breaking, I use a natural, ayuverdic soap called Neem Guard Haldi Chandan Soap, which does not dry my skin. It smells like herbs and it does the work. When my skin is clear, I just use some miccelar water, like Avene's or Bioderma Crealine. A few times, due to some hormonal dis-balance, I had bigger problems, and Effeclar products by LRP helped a lot.


As a moisturizer I use Weleda Iris Hydrating Facial Lotion, for combination skin

I strongly believe in face-masks, mainly made of clay, like a Serbian Biomaska or an ayverdic one called, Gayatri
I love make-up, but I do not overdo it:
  •  Maybelline BB cream, the lightest one, made for combination skin
  • Rimmel liquid blush Stay Blushed  in shades 01 and 03
  • Artdeco eyeshadows
  • Mascara by an Italian brand called Kiko
  •  Rouge Coco by Chanel in shades 01 and 05

1 коментар:

  1. I also have my morning routing with products, but I don't remember the name of the brand xD The good thing is that the work pretty quickly on me, since my face tends to be, let's say a fan of "the casual acne that pops up at the most inadequate moment" and since I follow my routine with those products, my skin looks more hydrated and healthy and I feel prettier xD

    About make up, I don't usually were any, except for a bit of gloss sometimes or some cream skin protector if I'm going out and the weather is unkind. But that's it, I'm all for natural beauty, something that sometimes drives my mother nuts, because she does like to put on make up. But, all I care about is for my skin to be as clean and soft as possible. ^^

    ОдговориИзбриши