четвртак, 27. фебруар 2014.

Marron's health & beauty routine Vol.1



Hi, guys. So, today I am going to share with you some tips on how I am improving my health and looks with hope it with help you too. When I was 15, I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis, an autoimmune disease, which goes along with a long list of health problems, from migraines, bad circulation, to tachycardia, depression, acne. My disease is in control right now, because of the hormones I use, but I strongly believe that my life style has a lot to do with it. So, here we go...


  • Exercise as much as you can: it will do wonders to your blood pressure ( ! I have a low blood pressure! Consult a doctor if you have it high!) + through sweat you get rid of the toxins.I do it 4,5 times a week and I usually dance salsa.
    Marron and her boyfriend dancing salsa
  • Drink a lot of water. Water makes 75% of our body.  It's helps in clearing it from the  toxins, as well, and it's keeps your skin hydrated, so I suggest 2-3 l a day. I drink Aqua Viva, a superb Serbian mineral water. Green tea is also very good as well as so-called roibos tea.
  • Eat healthy. This means: no fast food, no soda, no sweets and get easy with red meat, dairy and gluten rich products. Instead, eat a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits and try cooking by yourself without using the oil. Now, thank God, I am not into sweets and fast food, since my mother has always cooked pretty healthy, but I am so, so into gluten, so I am trying to improve myself in that way, but it is very hard, cause in Belgrade we have a bakery on every corner. Plus, I don not believe in cutting all of the above from your diet, because I love to eat, but just try to do it as healthy as you can without falling into depression, ok? :) An advice for sweets-junkies: try honey, it's a lot healthier.
  • Keep away from the stress as much as you can. Stress will make any health problem worse. I know that it is very hard to do, so I suggest this: Do not get nervous about the things you can not change, surround yourself with positive people and animals, walk, laugh and make love as much as you are able to :)
    Meeko, a sure cure from the depression

  • In addition to the upper advice, brace the nature and stay away as much as you can from ( I know, I am not trying to be sarcastic) TV, computers, self-phones, etc.
  • My mom is a doctor, so this is a fact: regular checks of your health condition are very important.

1 коментар:

  1. I just love this post. Seriously, I couldn't agree more with all this. I also have to watch over myself a lot so... I do love sweet and chocolate, but I never abuse of them. I do not eat a lot of things in general, but I do eat as healthy as I can even though it's not a lot, it's just my constitution. About the physical activity, next week I'm starting in some kind of gym, and I can't wait to start. I used to go swimming as well.

    But I think the key of all this it's in one's attitude and positive thoughts. Without that, there is nothing you can do. So mental health is basic.

    Keep it up, dear. You are doing great

    ОдговориИзбриши