уторак, 26. новембар 2013.

Why so hot? And underrated?



  Here's a list of today's male actors, who we find extremely hot (we couldn't find more appropriate word, you'll see why), and surprisingly underrated.

The list is not in any particular order, except for the first two  :P

1. Richard Armitage



Marron's allowed sin. Mostly known for his role in the Hobbit series, but he stole her heart as John Thornton, in BBC's drama North and South. This mini series contains the best ever onscreen kiss, trust us. Or see it for yourselves.



2. Misha Collins

Currently Margarite's number one celebrity crush. You may know him as Castiel from Supernatural. A brilliant, generous man, who, despite a large number of minions, has a lot more to offer to the movie industry,  and the world in general.  Check out Random Acts.



3. Alexander Skarsgard


4. Tom Hardy


5. Matthew Macfadyen


6. Alessandro Preziosi


7.  Joel Edgerton


8. Daniil Strahov


9. Lee Pace


10. Dragan Mićanović









1 коментар:

  1. What a good taste you have girls! I know most of them, but I didn't knew Mr. Armitage from North and South, but from "The Vicar of Dibley". his character is such a sweetheart there! 100% recommended. I loved Matthew McFadyen on "The Pillars Of The Earth" Amazing acting (and amazing book, by the way) I'm interested in seeing Alexander Skarsgard in a drama film called What Masie Knew to see him doing another different register than the famous (and HOT) Eric from True Blood. I am not very familiar with Tom Hardy works though, I might have seen him before, his face looks really familiar to me, honestly, I know from him because my celebrity crush Andrew Scott makes an appearance in a movie in which Tom is the lead xD (" Locke" it's the name of the film) but I'm positive I have seen him before.

    Anyway, once more, bravo for your taste :=)

    ОдговориИзбриши